Monday 2 January 2017

#SoulmatesSaga ~ #JanuarySale ~ FURTHER REDUCTIONS!

Seen as I put the books in my Soulmates Saga on sale over the festive period ~ Chasing Pavements was FREE, Make You Feel My Love was $1.99 and Someone Like You was $2.49 ~ I thought I'd imitate what a lot of retailers do in the New Year, and have a January sale!

And what's the best thing about January sales? Further reductions on sale prices, that's what!

So, here's the deal:

Chasing Pavements is still FREE 

Make You Feel My Love is now $1.49 

Someone Like You is $1.99.

That's three books for under $3.50!

Follow the links below to download Chasing Pavements for free, and those pages will direct you to books 2 and 3 in the series.

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177590 


Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/chasing-pavements-the-soulmates-saga-book-1

Amazon will price match Chasing Pavements so its FREE for Kindle customers, so make sure to check out this page to get your hands on this series (books 2 and 3 will have the same sale price on Amazon as other retailers):

 
Happy New Year! Thank you everyone for your support in 2016, and all the best for 2017 :) xXx


Chasing Pavements


Would you recognise true love if you saw it?

Singer and songwriter Jamie York is suffering from writer's block. When he meets Mukti, suddenly his creativity knows no bounds and he feels torn. He has to keep seeing her, but what will she make of his tortured soul?

Little does he know that Mukti has her own secrets and is just as troubled as he is. Her name translates as 'freedom' in her native tongue Bengali, but she is anything but free.

Recent graduate Mukti Khan has started a new job in the City and is determined to work hard and keep others at bay. All that changes after a chance encounter with the mysterious Jamie. He fascinates her like no one ever has and she just has to get to know him better.

But is truly capable of letting him in?

As an unlikely friendship develops between the two, will Jamie and Mukti be able to help each other come to terms with their pasts and move forward together, or do some ghosts haunt us forever?

Set in contemporary London, Chasing Pavements is a unique love story between two unique characters that will stay with you long after you have turned the last page.


~ What Others Have Said About Chasing Pavements ~

"Very well written, I felt like I knew the characters myself!"
*****

~~~

"Neha Yazmin's novel grips you from start to finish.  There are so many things I love about this novel.  Jamie's creativity.  Mukti's determination.  Twists and turns with every chapter.  But most of all, I love that you see the characters grow and develop.  When you reach the last page, it feels like you've been on a long journey with them - yet it's a journey that you want to do all over again!" *****

~~~

"This is not your typical chic lit book.  There is no sloppy romance and no mushy words.  This is truly a one of a kind book.  Little by little the story was told to me and it was told perfectly.  I cannot believe this is Neha’s first book.  It is perfect.  This is definitely a must read." *****

~~~

"Chasing Pavements is like one of a kind.  I loved the book.  It touched me in such a way that I felt lost for a while without having Jamie and Mukti in my life.   I can't believe that this is the author's first book; the way it's written is excellent.  I was captured from the beginning of the story.  A must read." *****

~~~

"Unputdownable.  I loved the London setting. The story is well told.  Neha has a way with descriptions that make the scenes really vivid.  The songs were a great mechanism to add to the story telling.  I look forward to reading Neha's other work but I hope I don't have to wait too long!" *****

Also, check out this lovely review from author I.C. Camilleri and check out her books here. Her characters are just as interesting and complex as the ones in the Soulmates Saga. Even though I read The Blake Soul a few years back, I can still remember the story and some scenes are still vivid in my memory! I can't explain how I feel about her liking my book :)