Monday 24 October 2016

What Readers Have Said About My Books

What Readers Said About Poison Blood, Book 1


"The best book I've read on my Kindle Fire. Absolutely loved it." 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review


“It's more like poison love. 5-stars
Apple Books US Review

🩸

“Awesome.  This was great, couldn't put it down.  I would love to see a third book! 5-stars
Apple Books Australia Review

🩸

A great book. 5-stars
~ B&N Nook Review

Download this e-book today for free and start the adventure.



What Readers Said About Poison Blood, Book 1.5



"I loved the complexities of the characters and the dynamics between Christian and Ellie. Just love love love these books, would highly recommend them." 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review

🩸

"I really hope the series isn't done!!!! Just cuz it's from Christian's point of view doesn't mean it's crap! It was really good... please be a next book!" 5-stars
~ B&N Nook Review

🩸

"This book is so good, along with the other book in the series." 5-stars
~ B&N Nook Review


What Readers Said About Poison Blood, Books 2 and 3


"Love this book... very well written and the characters very believable." 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review


"I loved all the twists and turns, unexpected friendships and acts of forgiveness... it was never boring. I enjoyed every part of this series." 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review

🩸

"Well written and thought out characters. Definitely worth the read." 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review

What Readers Said About Soulmates Saga, Book 1


"A truly fantastic read. The two main characters are cleverly crafted, impeccable. Their depth makes them feel real as they become a woven part of the reader. It is a story of heartbreak, broken pieces and that gratifying light at the end of the long dark tunnel as a new and pure love heals old  wounds and glues the pieces back together. It is a feel-good read which I highly recommend to all who love contemporary romance. Loved it." 5-stars
~ Author, I.C. Camilleri

🎸

"Very well written, I felt like I knew the characters myself!" 5-stars
~ Kobo Review

🎸

"This is not your typical chick lit book. There is no sloppy romance and no mushy words. This is truly a one of a kind book. Little by little the story was told to me and it was told perfectly. I cannot believe this is Neha’s first book.  It is perfect. This is definitely a must read." 5-stars
~ Book Blog, A Novel Review

🎸

"I loved the book. I can't believe that this is the author's first book; the way it's written is excellent. I was captured from the beginning of the story. A must read." 5-stars
~ Book Blogger, RosieReview

🎸

"I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a different kind of love story. The author has a way of pulling you into the story and keeping you there until the end.  I found myself caring for the characters, especially Mukti, who goes through a lot.  I enjoyed this book a lot and couldn't forget about it after I finished reading it. Touching, moving, unique love story." 5-stars
Apple Books UK Review

🎸

"A good read." 5-stars 
~ Smashwords Review

This series is available from:

Kindle ~ Apple Books ~ B&N Nook ~ Kobo


What Readers Said About Soulmates Saga, Books 2 and 3



.
"Wow! I can't wait for the next book!" 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review

♥️

"Amazing book!
Exciting book that I had to keep turning the page until I finished it." 5-stars
Apple Books UK Review

♥️

 Great ending." 4-stars
~ Goodreads User

♥️

"Full of drama, romance and twists and turns. I couldn't predict what would happen in the next chapter but wasn't disappointed with what did happen. I really liked how the story ended. Loved this story!" 5-stars
Apple Books UK Review


What Readers Said About Love & Alternatives, Book 1



"I loved this story! I was up into the early hours wanting to read more. I read it in just a few days because I just couldn't put it down. The storyline really did keep me on my toes." 5-stars
~ Amazon UK Review

👰‍♀️

“Inhaled all its goodness of love, friendship & culture!” 5-stars
~ Apple Books US Review

👰‍♀️

“Great story. It kept me really Engaged throughout the entire novel. Cannot wait for book 2 to be released!” 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review 

👰‍♀️

“A gem.” 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review

👰‍♀️

"I really did enjoy this book. I hope the second one comes out soon." 4-stars
~ Amazon US Review

👰‍♀️

“Absolutely superb.” 5-stars
~ Scribd Review

Download this sweet contemporary romance novel now for FREE from: