Monday 11 June 2018

#NewRelease Witch’s Blood Series, a YA Paranormal Romance

Hi guys, hope you're having a great summer!

Guess what? I finally have a new book to tell you about! Well, two books, actually.

That's right: the first two books in my Witch's Blood Series are out this week! They’re the follow-up books to my supernatural vampire romance series, the Poison Blood Series.



These two sets of YA paranormal fantasy books are part of my Magical Bloodlines Universe, for which I have another series planned. Whereas the Poison Blood Series revolved around vampires and slayers, and the Witch’s Blood Series is all about witches, wizards and sorcerers, this upcoming series will focus on completely different mythical creatures, and I’m very excited about getting stuck in. More on that another time.




First things first. The new books releasing this week: Witch’s Blood, Book 1: Bloodless and Book 2: Bloodshed are available at your favourite retailers for your reading pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope you enjoy these books as much as you did the Poison Blood Series. Please post a review to let me know what you thought and to help others discover my books. I would really appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜Š



Click this link to the Kindle Store for Book 1:


Click this link for Book 2:
>> urban fantasy <<



And here are the links if you shop at the below e-book stores:


Here are the Goodreads links so make sure to add them to your to-read shelf:

Book 1  |  Book 2