Wednesday 22 July 2020

If I Say No is available for Pre-Order :)

Psst... guess what?

The book that so many of you have been waiting for is up for pre-order! If I Say No, the sequel to If I Say Yes, can be pre-ordered from all the major e-book stores right now.

The expected release date is January 29, 2021. The pre-order price is only 99c/99p to make up for the delay in getting this book out to you and as a way for me to say thank you for rooting for this Duology all these years. Post release price will be $3.99/£3.99. So, definitely take advantage of this low pre-order price :)

If you previously subscribed to my newsletter, then you would have received a longer message about this last night, and I'm glad that some of you are as excited for January 2021 as I am :)

The links are below:





PS. Don't get too attached to these covers, I might be changing them a little...... :)


Shell didn't want an arranged marriage. Until it was arranged with Imran. If only his best friend Seb wasn't trying to sabotage the wedding.

Seb never set out to hurt his best friend. Or lose him over a girl. Little did he know that he might end up losing everything that ever mattered to him.

If I Say No is the concluding part of the Love & Alternatives Duology, a contemporary wedding romance set in London.

Praise for If I Say Yes:
"I loved this story & inhaled all its goodness of love, friendship & culture!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Apple Books US Review

"Great story. It kept me really Engaged through out the entire novel. Cannot wait for book two to be released!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Amazon US Review

"Sweet, cute romance with a serious edge to it sometimes."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Apple Books UK Review

"I loved this story! I was up into the early hours wanting to read more to know what happens next. I read it in just a few days because I just couldn't put it down. It was refreshing to have a slightly different take on romance from a Bengali point of view and I was really interested in learning a little bit about the culture and traditions too. The storyline really did keep me on my toes, not knowing what the characters were going to do next, and I loved the fact the main character (Shell) really came out her shell (ha!) as the story progressed too."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Amazon UK Review

"Honestly, I am fumbling for words to convey how I feel after reading this book, and what I really want to say is "Damn it Sebastian open the door!" I really did enjoy this book. I hope the second one comes out soon."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
~Amazon US Review